"The best holiday/concert ever"


The best concert ever it was my first concert. I was the One Ok Rock’s concert, a Japanese heavy rock band. It was the first time that they came to Chile and I and I save money all the year to be able to go. The concert It was in 2014, I was 14 years old, and I can’t go alone, so I have to invited to my big sister, she don’t like that band, but she access to go.

It was in the dome of the Ohiggins’s Park, It was at 9pm but I arrived already to 3pm, and I did a big row all the day. When we achieved to get in, we took a great place. Before “One Ok Rock” it was another band called “Vectores” as opening act, they are fine.
I think the most amazing thing it was the sound and the show lights and obviously see them so close.
In this year, they come again, but now I don’t like them as much as before.




Resultado de imagen para one ok rock 2014

Comentarios

  1. omg! i also went to that concert, it was really amazing, one ok rock is a really good band.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG! YOU REALLY GO TO THE ONE OK ROCK CONCERT?!?
    I would really like to go to one of their concerts but my parents don't let me go ;-;

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In my first concert i went with my big sister too hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i don't know the band but go to one concert is so fun!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free Topic "Free time and University"

"My future job"