My Favourite Piece of Technology

My Favourite Piece of Technology is the wacom tablet. I bougth this tablet two years ago, with a grant for performance academic, before i had a genius tablet, but this began to failed in a little time. The wacom tablet is fabulous, because it have a lot of precision and it is very tranportable.

I use it for draw illustrations, either for a poster, a notebook, a sticker or a gift. I have my business. I use this object at least one twice for week, only if I have time. Not many time ago, I joined to CEDis and in this group I doing many illustrations for some campaigns.

I like it because I think that this help me to grow up like an illustrator. The Life without it would be so sad, because the process for one illustration would be more dificult, so this would use more time, so with the university that's would be impossible.
















Resultado de imagen para wacom tablet

Comentarios

  1. I'm interested for the wacom tablet. It would serve me for read so much better.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free Topic "Free time and University"

"My future job"

"The best holiday/concert ever"