Free topic "Favourite music"

Resultado de imagen para Diego lorenzini ilustraciones
In this post, I will to speak about my favorite music,   music is a very important factor in my life. The music is present every time, in everything that I do, lately I've been listening to the albums of Diego Lorenzini, and I liked it so much.

He is a Chilean musician and illustrator, and I want to be like him. I usually listen to him only with myself, because a don't know other people who listen to Diego Lorenzini yet. 

Only string instruments and voice form his songs, he use a very common language in Chile, he uses slang and things of that type. I listen to this artist on trips and while doing work for the university. I think is great in every moment.

This particular artist I like because:
- I love the string instruments; in fact, I have two, a guitar and a ukulele.
- He is illustrator and musician; he makes the covers of his own albums.
- The lyrics seem near to me, is as if he was an any person, they make me feel save and understood.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free Topic "Free time and University"

"My future job"

"A country i'd like to visit"