"A country i'd like to visit"

First, I want to say that I hate the hot, and that's one reason for I don't like very much Santiago.

I love the cold, because I like the winter clothes, the wool caps, scarfs, coats. I also like the rain and the snow (despite having seen it just once). So I dream with some day living in a cold country like England.

Besides the weather, England seems to me attractive for the architecture. I think that is so awesome. A specific city that I would to like visit is London, because is the place where Sherlock Holmes moving, and the place where was filmed "Skins" a British series.


I would like to visit the "Eye of London" to see all the city at same time. Another place that I would to go in the Museum of Natural History, in there are a giant whale, dinosaurs and prehistoric monsters.

Resultado de imagen para museum of natural history

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free Topic "Free time and University"

"My future job"