Free Topic "Free time and University"


When the posts are free, I never know what to write about. I would be write about pets, but I don’t have one, or about sports, but I don’t practice one in this moment. When I was in the High School I was practiced swim, but now I don’t have time. 
So I think on write about my hobbies, but I don’t have a lots, and that actually is because the university. 
I always liked to draw, I was drawing all my life and now I don’t want to stop doing it for the university, like another things that I don’t do it anymore (precisely for that reason). I don't want to lose that hobby.
A way not to lose them is try to link the draws or illustrations with the university. For example the last semester we had to do a book for a editorial design class, and my book my book was about illustration an the creative process. In the same semester in my workshop, we had to do a fanzine about mental health and that work was done on the basis of illustrations.


Comentarios

  1. I love your draws, there are so cute....I really like your style <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hate when I don´t have time to do the things I like to do!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This seems to have been written by me! Hahahaha
    Try to get away from the university and retake the things you like, it costs but you can

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Be careful, university is not always the most important

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

"My future job"

"The best holiday/concert ever"