Free Topic "Some choices"

230
When I was in a little girl, i wanted to was an astronaut. I believed that the universe and cosmos it was amazing. But with the time I doscovered that I can't, isn't very easy become an astronaut, you need to be perfect man.

My dad wanted to I become an engineer, and for this reason in the high school i took in the math elective. On this place I found out that the maths are not my zone.

All my life I like draw, and always attract to me the digital animation. I began to learned about this theme, for my own count, and I get better with the time. And I carry out the idea of become an a illustrator, but this only can be a hobbie, "that's not make money", "you need to eat", that says my dad.

After the PSU, I wasn't knew to did, and my big sister say to me:

"I think you have to study desing, you will be great".

I was registered in desing.

My dad was angry.

Now I'm very happy with my choice. I really like the career especially editorial desing, now I did two little books with illustrations and some graphics.

Comentarios

  1. It´s beautiful when you are happy with your career!! I want to see your ilustrations some day (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My parents didn't want me to study design either! We're very similar! xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free Topic "Free time and University"

"My future job"

"A country i'd like to visit"