"My future job"


Now, I am a student of graphic design, It's difficult for my think in my labor future.  My dream is becoming live of the illustration and be a professional illustrator. Always I imagine that I have an office and there I will do my designs and illustrations. That dream it´s so difficult to realize, but not impossible. Nevertheless, if I can’t do that, I need another option. One of that options can be work in a magazine, designs pages or articles, or just publicity. 

I've known about some countries where wages are similar among all people, for example Australia or Finland, but in Chile is not like there. In Chile exists a lot of prejudices about a lot of professional careers. And for that reason, the career of design is underestimated. The people think that we the designers just draw or do pretty posters, but we're more than that. 

There are many things that a designer could do, because the discipline of design has a very big labor field, since a graphic line of a festival to weapons or rockets.
Personally, I'd like to devote myself to editorial design. To make illustrated books and graphic novels. I would also like to visit the world of animation, make some animated shorts, maybe a TV series, like steven universe or adventure time.



Comentarios


  1. Your illustrations are cool and I hope that you can use this to success in your life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what kind of tools of the design career serve you for the illustration?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh! cool, I want to see your illustrations!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i think you can be a really good illustrator and in the future can be live for this

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free Topic "Free time and University"

"The best holiday/concert ever"